Friday 18 October 2013

THE BLOGGER BEHIND SHEBBESH, SONKO NUDE PHOTOS FIRES BACK AND TELLS SONKO TO STOP ACTING LIKE A GOAT OH HEAT.

In response to the saga and on claims that he extorted money
from the senator, below is what ROY OGOLLA wrote:

Mike Sonko has been involved in more than a million scandals since he rose to public limelight, never before has he worked so tirelessly to “set the record” straight like he has done in this.

I maintain my stand that it is high time Sonko grew up.

He needs to come off his pubescent excitement and realize sooner rather than later that he is a member of the honourable house of Senate.

The constitution is very clear on the conduct of public office holders and it’s imperative of Sonko to go back to his Constitution chapter six and re-read it.

As long as he continues to act like a goat on heat or a pig experiencing orgasm, I will stand for what I believe is right and honour my obligation as a citizen to continue holding him to account for his actions as long as he remains to carry the name, Senator- Nairobi County.

May I also take the earliest opportunity to state that I have no personal problem with Sonko, never had, never will.

I hold him in high regard having come thru for us when we rolled out Intouch Mtaani but I will not allow my leaders, regardless of what they have done for me personally or for others, to act in such juvenile manners and keep quite about it.

Here’s is my response, you can either choose to take it or continue believing the GOSSIP going around.

I careless of what you will make out of it coz in the end of it all, I’m very clear on what I did, why I did it and why I WOULD DO IT AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment